MLComp is a distributed DAG (Directed acyclic graph) framework for machine learning with UI.
The goal of MLComp is to provide tools for training, inference, creating complex pipelines (especially for computer vision) in a rapid, well manageable, way.
MLComp is compatible with: Python 3.6+, Unix operation system.
- Amazing UI
- Catalyst support
- Distributed training
- Supervisor that controls computational resources
- Synchronization of both code and data
- Resource monitoring
- Full-functionally pause and continue on UI
- Auto control of the requirements
- Code dumping(with syntax highlight on UI)
- Kaggle integration
- Hierarchical logging
- Grid search
- Experiments comparison
- Customizing layouts